Seeking Line Therapists
The Line Therapist works under the BCBA providing 1:1 therapy to children or adolescents in an in home environment. The therapist implements the behavior plan designed by the BCBA and follows the computerized program instructions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement plans as directed by the BCBA.
- Takes appropriate data in sessions.
- Writes notes after each session.
- Communicates effectively with BCBA and parents.
- Enters billing hours after each session.
- Must complete therapist training course prior to starting.
- Maintain confidentiality clients information.
Send your resume to: